CLICK ON IMAGES TO VIEW EACH SECTION
Exhibited in a 13th C. Church of Santa Maria Nuova in Gubbio (Umbria), and then in Elsa Morante Cultural Centre in Rome.
A film was made for Italian television in which Caroline tells the story of the process of research and making, and the stories of the women who touched her, and the spirits that moved them….
Artwork Is an 8.5m long ‘Japanese-style folding book’ installation with 14 paintings ... each portrait or spirit a ‘page’ of the book...
Solo exhibition in Gualdo Tadino, Umbria in 18thC restored building Art Gallery – “Landscapes of the Mind” double-sided abstracts (like stained glass windows), and other abstracts (over 100 pieces).
2018 - Artshow Daceyville Painting Pavilion, November 2018, ‘Portraits, Pools, Prints, Presentations’.
- Solo exhibition, Umbria, Italy, with over 100 pieces….month of June, 2018.
2016 - September Art Show ‘Liminal Coast, Liminal Imagination’ The Painting Pavilion, Daceyville, Sydney
2014 - The Pav Opening, The Painting Pavilion, Daceyville, Sydney
2013 - - shown in Art from Down Under & Beyond: Fine Art from Australia and New Zealand, Agora Gallery, New York City,
11t- 31 May.
- May - Vytlacil Artist in Residency campus of The Art Students’ League of New York, up-state New York, included
open studio exhibit, and storytelling.
Completed 5 large paintings - theme of Manhattan migration, plus 60 abstract prints.
- Showed painting in Dressing Sydney: The Jewish Fashion Story
Sydney Jewish Museum ‘Child-memory meets Philip Josephs in his Tailor shop’ at entrance to exhibit.
- Inclusion in TAP Gallery exhibition Sydney, February 2013 ‘Human Rights: theme of Freedom’ -
Painting: 'Exile Seeks Refuge'.
- Exhibition of current work, Diamond Essence Conference, Central Coast, NSW
2012 - Inclusion in Art Atrium Gallery, Bondi Junction exhibition ‘$3000 and Under’.
- Out from Downunder: Fine Art from Australia and New Zealand, Agora Gallery, Chelsea, New York
2011 - Out from Downunder: Fine Art from Australia & New Zealand, Agora Gallery, Chelsea, New York
2010 - Emergence, (4 artists), Mary Place Gallery, Paddington, Sydney