- Talk with storytelling, images, questions 3rd March, Randwick Library:
“Meaning-Making and Mark-Making in Art”
- April 3rd Sunday, ‘Walking Country, Hearing Stories’, with Dulumunmun, Uncle Max,
- May 22nd or 29th (TBC) Kuringai, Walking Country with Uncle Max. Details,
register with caroline email@example.com
- May 5th Talk and demonstration at Derivan Paints, Nth Ryde on
Monoprinting with Paint.
- June 20th Randwick Art Society. Talk and demonstration/workshop.
Making Artist folding books.
- travels in Scotland, Denmark and Bhutan have produced a swag of visual
artwork, poetry, prose, writings.
- Double-sided Painterly Works are available [dimensions]- these can be hung
in a large space or where a window provides viewing from both sides….each
image viewed in this way is different….suggesting landscapes of different kinds
in colour and texture. They resemble stained glass windows where light plays with
- See "Walking Country" page for Dulumunmun walk (September 27-30, 2013)
- gave a presentation at Derivan Paints (August 16, 2013)
- painted in Matisse’s villa in France (July 2013)
- was artist-in-residence, Vytlacil Campus of Art Students League of New York
- gave a storytelling presentation (with Laura Simms, storyteller extraordinaire and
Tibetan Buddhist teacher) in Greenwich Village, New York City (April 2013)
- was shown in Out from Down Under & Beyond: Fine Art from Australia and
New Zealand, Agora Gallery, New York City, 11th May to 31st May.
Opening 6pm to 8pm 16th May.
- showed painting in Dressing Sydney: The Jewish Fashion Story
Sydney Jewish Museum (showing till December 2013).
‘Child-memory meets Philip Josephs in his Tailor shop’ at entrance to exhibit.
- Inclusion in TAP Gallery exhibition Sydney, February 2013
‘Human Rights: theme of Freedom’ - Painting: 'Exile Seeks Refuge'.
- Inclusion in Art Atrium Gallery, Bondi Junction exhibition ‘$3000 and Under’